- 2+ years of Backend development experience (PHP+MySQL)
- 1+ year of working experience with Magento 2
- Excellent understanding of Magento architecture, modules development experience
- Working with PHP 7.2+
- OOP understanding, following SOLID principles
- Linux, Git, nginx, Redis, Varnish, Docker, ElasticSearch knowledge and working experience
- Desire to improve yourself and share your skills with the colleagues
- English — Intermediate or higher.
Will be a benefit:
- Magento 1 experience
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration experience
- Magento certification
- Being a part of Middle/Senior specialists' team;
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skills;
- Conference tickets paid;
- Flexible working hours;
- Catering (coffee, tea, snacks);
- Regular team-buildings;
- Possibility to grow from a Trainee to a Team Lead;
- Social package — medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
Send your CV: email@example.com.